Beginning September 2012-2013 school year, our school has conscientiously implemented the requirements found in the Anti- Bullying Bill of Rights Act by:
- Reporting HIB incidents in state required procedure and appointing the Anti-Bullying Supervisor.
- Completing School Culture Surveys quarterly (Grades K-8th)
- Implementing school wide initiatives that focus on respect and the appreciation of diversity that align with the Red Bank Charter School belief; all children must care about themselves and others.
- Attending HIB professional development activities that are state approved and providing workshops for the faculty.
- Teaching a formal Character Education Curriculum in all grade levels.
The Red Bank Charter School consisting of grades, Pre-K -8th has scored a 76 for the School Self- Assessment for the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights(2017-2018). The max score for this report is 78.
School Self Assessment Report 2017-2018 (pdf)
School Self Assessment Report 2016-2017 (pdf)
Official HIB Grade (pdf)